Want to take control of your finances once and for all? ManagingYour Money All-in-One For Dummies combines expert moneymanagement with personal finance tips. From credit cards andinsurance to taxes, investing, retirement, and more, sevenmini-books show you how to improve your relationship with money— no matter your age or stage of life.
This easy-to-understand guide shows you how to assess yourfinancial situation, calculate debt, prepare a budget, trimspending, boost your income, and improve your credit score.You’ll find ways to run a money-smart household, reducewaste, and cut medical and transportation expenses as you tackleyour debt head-on and develop good saving habits. You’ll evenget help choosing the right mortgage and avoiding foreclosure,saving for college or retirement, and determining your home-, car-,and life insurance needs. Discover how to:
- Take charge of your finances
- Manage home and personal finances
- Lower your taxes and avoid tax audits
- Plan a budget and scale back on expenses
- Deal with debt and negotiate with creditors
- Save and invest safely for college or retirement
- Protect your money and assets from fraud and identitytheft
- Ensure a comfortable retirement
- Plan your estate and safeguard a will or trust
Managing Your Money All-in-One For Dummies brings youseven great books for the price of one. Can you think of a betterway to start managing your money wisely?
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: