Over 50 and thinking about getting your first computer? Auser-friendly Mac is a great choice, and Macs For Seniors ForDummies walks you through choosing one and learning to use it.You won’t even need your grandchildren to help!
Macs For Seniors For Dummies introduces you to all thebasic things you may not have encountered before—how to usethe keyboard and mouse, work with files and folders, navigatearound the Mac OS X desktop, set up an Internet connection, andmuch more. You’ll learn to:
- Choose the Mac that’s right for you, set it up, runprograms and manage files, and hook up a printer
- Use all the programs that come with your Mac for creatingdocuments and spreadsheets, playing movies and music, and more
- Surf the Internet with the Safari browser — safely
- Keep in touch with family and friends via e-mail
- Upload photos from your digital camera, edit and organize themwith iPhoto, and share them by e-mail or as prints
- Play music with iTunes, put your favorite songs on a CD, orlisten to online radio stations
- Use the Web to help plan trips, get maps, book hotels or RVcampgrounds, or buy plane tickets
- Customize your Mac to make everything as easy and convenient aspossible
Even if you’ve never used a computer before, Macs ForSeniors For Dummies makes it really easy to make friends withyour Mac. Before you know it, you’ll wonder why you waited solong to get a computer!
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: