Got a new MacBook, MacBook Air, or MacBook Pro? Want the scoop onMac laptop basics, using Mac OS X Leopard, networking a laptop, orconnecting your laptop to wireless devices? There’s no betterplace to find what you need than MacBook For Dummies,2nd Edition!
With your Mac laptop, you can take your movies, music,documents, e-mail, and Internet wherever the action is. MacBookFor Dummies, 2nd Edition provides the lowdown onmaintaining and upgrading your MacBook, customizing the Dock anddesktop, traveling with a laptop, turning iPhoto into your portabledarkroom, and much more. Learn to:
- Locate the battery compartment, iSight camera, ports, and“on” button
- Move your existing files from an older computer
- Use all the cool new features of Mac OS X Leopard
- Work with iTunes, iMovie, iPhoto, iDVD, and GarageBand, allpackaged with your MacBook
- Identify the signs of a well-functioning laptop and check fortrouble
- Set up your Mac for multiple users
- Explore the cool options available with a .Mac account andiDisk storage that lets you retrieve your files anywhere
- Manage your digital music, photos, and movies
- Use Bluetooth and get all your wireless devices communicatingwith each other
And if you’ve been considering switching from a PC to aMac, MacBook For Dummies, 2nd Edition guides youthrough the process and even shows you how to run Windows on yourMac laptop. If there’s a MacBook in your future — orpresent — this is the book for you!
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: