Mac OS X Snow Leopard is the newest Mac operating system, with evenbetter performance and more efficient use of hard drive space aswell as cool features like MobileMe, the iWork productivity suite,and improved media technology. And Mac OS X Snow LeopardAll-in-One For Dummies is your one-stop reference for all itsfeatures.
Eight self-contained minibooks cover OS X basics, customizingand sharing your Mac, the digital hub, iWork, Internet features,networking, expanding your system, and advanced Mac OS X (for thosewith more techie inclinations). You’ll learn to:
- Determine whether your hardware can handle upgrading to SnowLeopard
- Navigate Snow Leopard, find things with Spotlight, control yourMac with Front Row, and make backups
- Explore the digital hub and its applications: iPhoto, iMovie,iDVD, iTunes, GarageBand, QuickTime, and iWeb
- Create cool-looking documents with Pages, crunch numbers withNumbers, and build awesome slide presentations with Keynote
- Set up your Internet connection and e-mail, connect with iChat,sync up with MobileMe, and share large files via iDisk
- Build a wireless network with AirPort Extreme
- Keep your Snow Leopard happy with regular maintenance
Mac OS X Snow Leopard All-in-One For Dummies also showsyou a little of what’s under the hood, in case you’reinterested in doing a little AppleScript programming or learning abit more about UNIX. Whatever your level of involvement with OS XSnow Leopard, this complete guide covers what you need to know.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: