Cover: With a gritty effort, North Korea's Pang Kum Chol managed to save this 192-kg squat jerk. This was the editor's choice of Best Lift at the 2010 Asian Games.
- Karl Norberg: World's Strongest Senior by Jim Schmitz
- Don't Get a Headache over Squats by William L. Crawford, M.D.
- Simplify for Results by Dr. Ken E. Leistner
- Iron Masters: Crazy Workouts by Steve Justa
- My Dinnie Stone Quest: An Addendum by Roger Davis
- Conditioning for Strongman by Paul Mouser
- Isometrics: The Key to Breaking through Strength Barriers by Jon Bruney
- Safe Cooking by Richard Moores
- Air Barbell by Jon Carr and Dana Adams
- The Bulgarian Experiment by Pavel
- Laurel and Hardy Sprints for Stamina by John Brookfield
- Never Say Die by Myles Wetzel
- Deep Relaxation Technique for More Energy by Col. (Ret.) Joseph H. Wolfenberger
- Combining Bodybuilding with Olympic Weightlifting by Randy Long
- Treatment Options for Tendon Injuries: Think Eccentrically by Ernest Roy, P.T.
- Historical Perspectives of Strength Programming Variables by Mike Waller, M.A., Joshua La Reaux, M.S., Jason Miller, M.S., and Timothy Piper, M.S.
- Training Opposing Muscle Groups by Brian Jones, Ph.D.
- Those Amazing Amino Acids by Bill Starr
- Controlling Tension through Breath Work by Steven Helmicki
- Strength for Strokes by Ken Best
- Abbreviated Training: The Key to Progress When Time and Energy Are Limited by Leo Seitz
- World-Class Weightlifting Returns to Guangzhou: 2010 Asian Games by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- 2010 WAF World Armwrestling Championships: Global Matchups Galore by Denise Wattles
- 2010 IAWA World All-Round Weightlifting Championships: More Than Just Lifting by Roger Davis
- Austrian Mighty Men: Three Competitors by Gherardo Bonini
- Russian Men of Might: Sergey Yeleseyev by Josef Svub
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: