Cover: Behdad Salimi (Iran) won the super heavyweight class at the 2010 World Weightlifting Championships, along with the traditional title of "the strongest man in the world."
- Rick Meldon: A-One All-Round Competitor by Roger Davis
- Bill Scruggs: Founding Father of the Masters' World Championships by Thom Van Vleck
- Primordial Marines Functional Force Training: Performance on the Battlefield Matters Most by Steven Helmicki
- The Ball Game by John Brookfield
- The Lowdown on Warming Up by Ernest Roy, P.T.
- Baby Steps by Bill Starr
- Weightlifting and Physics by Dezso Ban
- Dwelling for Success by Myles Wetzel
- The Honest Worker by Gabriel Josiah
- Get Over Yourself! by Tim Piper, M.S. and Mike Waller, M.A.
- Strength Circuits for Olympic Weightlifters by Randy Long
- Build Health to Build Muscle by John McCallum
- Summer Primal Circuit by Jon Bruney
- Lessons of the Rurutu Stone Lifters by William L. Crawford, M.D.
- Tough Jobs by Dr. Ken E. Leistner
- Jumping for Strength and Fitness by Col. (Ret.) Joseph H. Wolfenberger
- How I Joined the Hundred Club by Gerard Matthews
- The Menzies Stone, Mastered by Stephen Murray
- Sports Science for the Strength Athlete by Lance Holland-Keen
- 2010 World Weightlifting Championships: Supers Bring Surprises by Jim Schmitz
- 2010 NAHA Championships by Thom Van Vleck
- Masters' World Championships Celebrates Its Tenth Anniversary by William M. Scruggs, Ph.D.
- 2010 U.S. Invitational Heavy Events Championships: A Final Throw Decides It All by Francis Brebner
- Russian Men of Might: George Hackenschmidt, "the Russian Lion" by Joseph Svub
- Apollon's Wheels: The Numbers by Elizabeth Hammond
- The Challenge of the Apollon's Wheels by Thom Van Vleck
- Early Austrian Heroes by Gherardo Bonini
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: