"Love Fraud" tells two parallel stories. The first is the outrageous true story of Donna Andersen’s marriage to a sociopathic con artist, James Alwyn Montgomery, originally of Sydney, Australia. Montgomery took a quarter-million dollars from her, cheated with at least six women during a two-and-a-half-year relationship, had a child with one of them, and ten days after Andersen left him, married the mother of the child. It was the second time he committed bigamy.
The second story is about Andersen’s personal spiritual journey. Seeking to understand why her life was ravaged, Andersen developed an ability to channel spiritual guidance, and learned that her soul planned the entire debacle. The object of the exercise was for her to experience and then release the devastating betrayal, so that she could return to wholeness.
Although Love Fraud is a work of nonfiction, it is written with the lush description, empathetic character development and dramatic tension of a novel. The e-book edition is abridged, yet is still a riveting tale with a satisfying, inspirational ending.
Key points of Love Fraud
Sociopaths have no heart, no conscience and no remorse—and sometimes people engage with them for their own spiritual growth. This book:
1. Shows the true nature of sociopaths—exploitation of everyone they meet.
2. Portrays in-depth how sociopaths deceive and manipulate their victims.
3. Exposes the limitations of laws and social institutions in dealing with sociopaths.
4. Illustrates how metaphysical concepts play out in an individual life story.
5. Explains how traumas from past lives affect our present lives.
6. Reveals how our souls choose painful lessons to help us return to wholeness.
As many as 12 percent of the population—37 million people in the United States—have personality disorders that make them unsuitable as romantic partners. For people unaware of these human predators, "Love Fraud" is a stern warning. For people who have tangled with sociopaths, "Love Fraud" explains why it happens.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: