Have you thought about using Lean in your business or organization,but are not really sure how to implement it? Or perhapsyou’re already using Lean, but you need to get up to speed.Lean for Dummies will show you how to do more with less andcreate an enterprise that embraces change.
In plain-English writing, this friendly guide explores thegeneral overview of Lean, how flow and the value stream works, andthe best ways to apply Lean to your enterprise. You will understandthe philosophy of Lean and adopt it not as a routine, but a way oflife. This highly informative book teaches you:
- The foundation and language of Lean
- How to map the value stream and using it to yourbusiness’s advantage
- The philosophy of Kaizen
- Different tools to improve management, customer service, andflow and pull
- How to “Go Lean” within your business and acrossthe industry
- Avoid common mistakes in implementation
- Seek out resources for assistance
This simple, continuous improvement approach that minimizeswaste and adds customer value is changing organizations of allsizes all over the world. Lean for Dummies will show you totake charge and engage your enterprise in a Leantransformation!
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: