Laptops For Dummies, 3rd Edition shows you how to use yourlaptop to its fullest potential, from how to purchase a laptop andwhat to do when you first open the box to how to keep your laptopsafe and running smoothly.
You will discover how to choose and purchase the right laptopfor you, how to set up and maintain your laptop, customize useraccounts, adding your laptop to networks, printing, and connectingto the Internet. In this updated and revised edition, findinformation about synchronizing with the desktop, coordinatingemail pickup between two machines, remote access to the desktop,networking, power management, storage, and especially laptopsecurity. You’ll find out how to:
- Navigate all your laptop’s components
- Use keyboard shortcuts and a mouse
- Organize and manage files and accounts
- Print files and add your laptop to a network
- Properly equip your laptop carrying case with tools andresources
- Manage the power supply
- Add software tools to synchronize and update files between alaptop, a PDA, and a desktop or office server
In addition to the basics, find lists of ten battery tips andtricks, ten handy laptop accessories, and ten things you shouldkeep in your laptop carrying case in Laptops for Dummies,3rd Edition, a convenient and handy guide!
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: