You've Got A Story Inside You. It Should Cost You Nothing to Make it Into a Book.
The premise of this short book is that you don't have to buy or pay anything extra in order to get your story written, published, and selling online.
Learn the 3 Parts to eBook Publishing
- How to write a book - painlessly, effortlessly, earning the satisfaction and pride you deserve.
- How to publish your book - without the costs and delays recommended by the current "experts".
- How to sell a book online - make your book discoverable and sell, not only on Amazon, but on iBookstore, B&N, Kobo, and everywhere else.
And all for no more than you already have at hand.
Solve the Key Factors Which Have Tried to Keep You From Publishing Your Story.
- You want to get Control over your own book and your own life - while others only want to control you for their own purposes.
- You want to get Approval for your own efforts - not pay money for someone else to approve your work "through channels", which can add years you can't afford to lose.
- You want to have the Security of running your own writing-publishing-selling business,and knowing how it will turn out at every step.
- And you want to Join the group of successful Independent Authors who control their higher own royalties and income.
Tools You Will Find Inside This Guide:
- Develop writing habits you can use for life
- Learn precise, proved tips and shortcuts to save you both time and money.
- Get real certainty on how the real "million-book-sellers" have made their own success - and how you can duplicate this starting today!
- Discover Secrets to formatting your Amazon descriptions to rocket sales and pass competitors in their tracks.
- Get instant access to the entire Publishing Success Blueprint from start to finish
- Find out how to open additional distribution lines for even more income!
A Personal Word From the Author
I've been publishing books successfully for years before ebooks became popular. But I was never satisfied with the sales I was getting. So, I buckled down and started learning how online book marketing really worked. This took me through half a hundred "expert" ebooks, thousands of web-pages, and countless real-world tests.
I figured out how to do this for little or nothing more than what I already had. I found out you don't have to have fancy equipment or programs to create your books. And that time-consuming Social Media and expensive advertising doesn't sell your books - but applying these discoveries will.
In my tests, I started routinely getting sales from books which had sat dormant for years. You don't have to spend the months I did to work this all out. Or buy all the books I have just to compile their hidden methods. Now this one book tells you all these secrets, so you can get your booksales rocketing, too.
But don't take my word for it - click on the preview for yourself!
UPDATE: New material added - that exposes book launch strategies which few authors are using. Take the power of social networking and plug it into your book release, and find out how established authors can have "instant" bestsellers with little pre-release publicity. These few steps can multiply your audience (and booksales) by hundreds of times...
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: