Do you love jewelry and beading? Would you like to know how to makechic jewelry and accessories? Jewelry & Beading Designs forDummies is packed with patterns, step-by-step instructions, andinspiring color photos to get you stringing, knotting, and loopingin no time. From earrings and necklaces to pins, purses, charms,and more, you’ll discover new techniques for making just theright pieces to suit you — or give as fantastic, fashionablegifts!
This easy-to-follow visual guide speeds you right into thebasics of jewelry making: assembling your gear; working withpliers; and fine-tuning your stringing, bead weaving, and wirewrapping skills. You’ll use elastic cord, ribbon, leather, awire jig, and more to make bracelets, bookmarks, pendants, andnapkin rings. Before you know it, you’ll take your skills tothe next level and beyond, using multiple techniques and materialson thrilling and unconventional designs. Discover how to:
- Make more than 75 fresh, fun, and practical projects
- Hone your basic jewelry making skills
- Work with silver, leather, glass beads, and crystals
- Create rings, bracelets, phone covers, wine charms, andmore
- Use bead crimping, knotting, and weaving to make beautifuldesigns
- Make stunning earrings and necklaces using a wire jig
- Fabricate beads and wire components
- Find nontraditional materials such as hardware, beach glass,and more
Add beauty, skill, and satisfaction to your life with a littlehelp from Jewelry and Beading Designs For Dummies!
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: