Learn to use JUNOS to make your network reliable!
Providing network administrators with a reliable networkoperating system, JUNOS software is an award-winning networkoperating system that focuses on security and the avoidance of downtime. This easy-to-understand book starts with the basics of JUNOSand walks you through its features so that you can quickly learnhow to set up, operate, and add key services.
Since the various JUNOS features are constantly being updated toprovide your network with the best security possible, this newedition shares must-know information, helpful advice, handy tips,and essential cautions for working with JUNOS. Plus, you'll findout how to set up a routing protocol that automates configurationof routing tables for greater efficiency and how you can set upindividual or group user accounts locally on the route, or onremote centralized authentication servers.
- Starts with the basics and introduces you to JUNOS
- Explains how to connect, manage, and troubleshoot routers andother Juniper appliances
- Offers tips for making your network more efficient and revealsessential cautions
- Walks you through setting up, operating, and adding keyservices
- Details ways to configure JUNOS default security features aswell as restricted physical access to protect routers
- Breaks down advanced concepts into easy-to-understand segmentsso you can build your knowledge gradually
This new edition gets you started using the sophisticatedfeatures and techniques of JUNOS today.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: