The audition is the most vital part of what you do as an actor. Brendan McNamara's successful career as both an actor and casting director gives him a special insight into the audition process, which he shares in this fresh and insightful book.
Developed from Brendan's popular workshops for actors, this practical and up-to-date guide gives you all the inspiration and advice you need to give a great audition.
- How to approach agents and casting directors.
- The types of auditions you are likely to face.
- The pitfalls of the waiting room.
- The dangers of under- and overpreparing.
- What to wear and not to wear.
- How to deal with recalls.
- The seven deadly sins of auditions.
"Auditions can be very painful, even humiliating experiences for an actor. Brendan successfully navigates you through the minefield of common mistakes that will often cost you the job." Jamie Thraves
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: