?A must-have book for anyone who is serious about Italianwines.?
?Lidia Bastianich, host of PBS?s Lidia?s Italian Table
?I have yet to encounter more knowledgeable guides to...Italianwine.?
?Piero Antinori, President, Antinori Wines
?Bravo to Ed and Mary! This book shows their love for Italy, theItalian producers, and the great marriage of local foods with localwines. Here is a great book that presents the information withoutintimidation.?
?Piero Selvaggio, VALENTINO Restaurant
Right now, Italy is the most exciting wine country on earth. Thequality of Italian wines has never been higher and the range ofwines has never been broader. Even better, the types of Italianwines available outside of Italy have never been greater. But withall these new Italian wines and wine zones?not to mention all theobscure grape varieties, complicate blends, strange names andrestrictive wine laws?Italian wines are also about he mostchallenging of all to master. The time has come for comprehensive,up-to-date guides to Italian wines.
Authored by certified wine educators and authors Ed McCarthy andMary Ewing-Mulligan, Italian Wine For Dummies introduces youto the delectable world of fine Italian wine. It shows you howto:
- Translate wine labels
- Identify great wine bargains
- Develop your own wine tastes
- Match Italian wines with foods
Here?s everything you need to know to enjoy the best Tuscans,Sicilians, Abruzzese and other delicious Italian wines. Thislighthearted and informative guide explores:
- The styles of wine made in Italy and the major grape varietiesused to make them
- How the Italian name their wines, the complicated lawsgoverning how names are given and the meanings of common labelterminology
- Italy?s important wine regions?including a region-by-regionsurvey of the best vineyards and their products
- A guide to pronouncing Italian wine terms and names and how toorder Italian wines in restaurants
For Italians, wine (vino) is food (alimentari) andfood is love (amore). And you can never have enough love inyour life. So, order a copy of Italian Wine For Dummies,today and get ready to share the love!
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: