InDesign is the preferred graphic design software, and InDesign CS4is loaded with cool new desktop publishing features. InDesignCS4 For Dummies shows you how to use every one!
Whether you’re an experienced designer or just want tocreate a cool newsletter for the school soccer team, you’llbenefit from Galen Gruman’s guidance. This desktop publishingexpert shows you how to navigate InDesign menus, dialog boxes,panels, and panes; streamline your work with templates; prepareyour creations for printing or online publication, and more.
- Explore the new tools, work with the application frame, and setpreferences for the way you work
- Learn to open and save documents and export content
- Get familiar with the Pages panel, apply Master Pages, and workwith Layers
- Make the most of color with color libraries, multi-ink colors,spot versus process color, and gradients
- Create layout guidelines and use color swatches forconsistency
- Streamline text formatting by using styles and treat text as agraphic element
- Design for the Web with hyperlinks, multimedia elements, andFlash files
- See how InDesign CS4 works seamlessly with other applicationsin the Adobe Creative Suite
- Discover why good design is part science and part art and learnto manipulate, organize, and align design objects
- Take advantage of tips for cropping and positioninggraphics
- Prepare for printing or other output with enhanced preflightingtools
InDesign CS4 For Dummies also offers great advice fordesigning pages that do their job perfectly. Start creatingtoday!
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: