Adobe Illustrator is the gold standard for creating exciting,color-rich artwork for print, the Web, or even mobile devices.Whether you’re stepping up to Illustrator CS4 or tacklingIllustrator for the first time, you’ll find IllustratorCS4 For Dummies is the perfect partner.
This full-color guide gives you the scoop on the newest tools,tips on color control and path editing, ways to organize graphics,and how to get your work into print or on the Web. You’veheard Illustrator is a bit complicated? That’s why you needthis friendly For Dummies book! It shows you how to:
- Manage Illustrator CS4’s many tools, commands, andpalettes
- Decide when to choose RGB over CMYK and how to get perfectcolor when printing
- Compare path and pixel documents, adjust points on a path, andlearn to use the versatile Pen and Pencil tools
- Use the Character and Paragraph palettes and get creative withtype on a path
- Work in pixel preview mode, create Web-specific vectorgraphics, and use Flash with Illustrator
- Set up your pages for printing and work with separations, orsave files in Web-friendly formats
- Create basic shapes, straight lines, and precise curves, thenbring it all together into eye-popping artwork
- Organize with the Layers palette, tweak color, and make themost of styles and effects
- Use Illustrator together with other elements of the AdobeCreative Suite
With plain-English instructions and colorful examples of whatyou can achieve, Illustrator CS4 For Dummies will make youan Illustrator pro in no time.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: