This eBook is designed to teach anyone how to program with Java. The tutorials contained within were carefully constructed with the beginner programmer in mind. The lessons are presented step by step, and explained in plain English.
It starts with the basics such as:
- What is a Variable?
- What is a Control Structure?
- What is a Data Structure?
These are terms that, if never seen before, would scare someone who doesn't know anything about programming. The author understands and remembers what it's like to not know anything about programming, so the author has taken care to explain every concept in full detail.
The book also covers the following topics:
- Basic concepts of any programming language
- All necessary "Core Java" concepts and tutorials to get your started
- Example programs with explanations of the code
- How to setup a Database and link it to your code
- 5 Tips to becoming the best programmer you can be
- Practice Assignments with full solutions (both in code and via video)
- Tests with answers to keep you on your game
- Links to audio podcasts that complement the content
Here's what some of the readers of the content have said about this eBook:
"Out of all Java tutorials I have come across, this one is the best, the author speaks to you like he is right next to you and understands you."
"This is AWESOME!!! You have NO idea how many Java books and materials i have downloaded and bought in my bid to learn the language. I have NEVER been able to make it through 3 chapters! I haven't found material that laid out the concepts in plain simple English. I think i just found the RIGHT tutorials! Great writing style."
"I just want to say thank you for providing these tutorials! I always had a bit of trouble understanding certain things in programming. My professors never really explained in detail the things you have covered or if they did, they didn’t explain it in a way that was easy to understand. As you mentioned, the 'scary' parts such as classes and methods is what always held me back with developing software. Not anymore. Thanks!"
After the basic are covered, this eBook covers topics such as:
- Core Java concepts and coding examples
- How to setup your first Database and integrate it with your code
- 5 of the best tips to become a better programmer and create fantastic code
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: