Not much work experience? Let your personal brand work for YOU.
A s a college grad, you need an edge when trying to land a great job. How do you get around a lack of good work experience on your resume? Stand out in a crowd of older, more experienced candidates? Avoid having to settle for a job you don't love?
Introducing the only Personal Branding System designed specifically for college grads
Just like the brands you rely on every day, you can become the "brand of choice" for a potential employer – right out of college. Based on the same marketing methods used to build popular name brands, now you can define and communicate your very own personal brand — the Trademarked YOU. And that's how you connect with interviewers and get the job you really want!
- Discover the 6 personal branding secrets other grads don't know
- Master the 5 activities that best communicate your brand
- Avoid the Top 20 College Grad Personal Brand Busters that recruiters hate
- Unleash the power of social media to help you find the right job faster
- Learn how to command the highest possible salary once you're offered the job
Includes interview recommendations from recruiters at
Google, Sony, Disney, Stanford University, IBM, Hewlett-Packard, AT&T, Procter & Gamble, Motorola, Hilton, NestlÃ©, and Goldman Sachs
Plus invaluable tips from more than 50 other top companies and schools.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: