You're Only 24 Hours Away From Making Your First Potentially Profitable Forex Trade
That's enough time to open a broker account and start trading the proven and profitable forex strategies in this book.
Forex Trading Made Easy
Do you dream of trading online from the comfort of your own home? Of making money with the click of a mouse? Would you like to discover the forex trading strategies used by professional FX traders? Harvey Walsh lifts the curtain and invites you into the lucrative world of currency trading.
Written in his trademark plain English, this jargon-free book takes you through everything you need to know to start trading the foreign exchange market.
Just some of the things you will learn include:
• What money really is, and how currencies work.
• What makes currency prices move, and how you can use that information to make money.
• Precise forex trading strategies you can start using today.
• How to make your own unique, profitable trading setups to give yourself an extra edge.
• The tricks your mind is playing on you when you trade, and how to turn them to your advantage.
When you've read this book, you will be able to:
• Choose a forex broker and open an account.
• Set up currency charts.
• Read your charts and spot excellent trading opportunities.
• Understand and use the different order types.
• Make trades that can make you money whether the market is rising or falling.
• Manage your money, and your mind, for maximum success.
Your Fully Illustrated Forex Guide
The book is packed with detailed examples and is illustrated throughout. You don't need any prior knowledge about trading, forex, or money markets. Harvey leads you from first concepts right through to opening a broker account and making live trades.
What Others Are Saying
"Some books show you a few strategies and leave you to get on with it. This one shows you how currency trading actually works. It's like learning to speak a language fluently and effortlessly instead of reading a dictionary."
". . .easy to read and simple to follow. Can't get better than this, especially for a beginning trader trying to find his way around."
"The trading psychology section in this book will change you as a person and make you better not just in trading but in your entire business and personal life as well."
About The Author
Harvey Walsh quit his day job with the idea of day trading from home. His friends thought he was crazy, but not only did he realize his dream of being his own boss, through his course and his books he has gone on to teach thousands of others how they can do the same.
Harvey has gained a reputation for being able to teach trading in a fun and easy to understand manner. His laid-back style makes learning a breeze. He avoids technical jargon and uses plain English that makes even the most complex subjects a breeze.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: