How to Make Natural Bath Salts teaches you a simple method of making relaxing, homemade, handmade salts.
How to Make Natural Bath Salts also teaches you the best vegetable oils, essential oils, natural butters, and herbs to use to make homemade products to manage Eczema, Psoriasis, Dry skin, Mature skin, Menopausal symptoms, Pre-Menstrual Tension (PMS), Painful Periods, Arthritis, Stress, Sadness or Depression, Mental Exhaustion, Insomnia or Sleeplessness.
Table of Contents
1. Homemade Bath Salts Making Equipment
2. Basic Bath Salts Recipe Ingredients
3. Basic Bath Salts Recipe Instructions
4. Therapeutic Bath Salt Recipes to manage the following conditions:
Arthritis, Eczema, Psoriasis, Dry skin, Mature skin, Menopausal symptoms, Pre-Menstrual Tension (PMS), Painful Periods, Stress, Sadness or Depression, Mental Exhaustion, Insomnia or Sleeplessness.
5. Characteristics of Vegetable Oils Used in Making Bath Salts:
Sweet almond oil, Sunflower oil, Avocado oil, Apricot kernel oil, Jojoba, Olive oil, Evening primrose oil, Virgin coconut oil, Fractionated coconut oil, Canola oil
6. Characteristics of Essential Oils Used in Making Bath Salts:
Clary sage essential oil, Eucalyptus essential oil, Geranium essential oil, Grapefruit essential oil, Lavender essential oil, Lemon essential oil, Lemongrass essential oil, Roman chamomile essential oil, Spearmint essential oil, Sweet orange essential oil, Rosemary essential oil, Peppermint essential oil, Tea tree essential oil, Ylang ylang essential oil
7. Characteristics of Herbs Used in Making Bath Salts:
Arnica flowers, Calendula flowers, Chamomile flowers, Comfrey leaves, Lavender flowers, Rose petals, Rosemary leaves, St John’s Wort flowers and leaves
8. Natural Colorants for Homemade Bath Salts
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: