PERFECT HUSBANDS ARE MADE, NOT BORN
LADIES: At long last, a practical guide to help your man become the perfect husband. How to Iron Your Own Damn Shirt is your salvation, with simple, easy-for-a-guy-to-follow instructions on those little things you can never get him to do, such as:
• How to Put the Toilet Seat Down
• How to Stop Snoring
• How to Ask for Directions
• Plus, more than 50 other essential topics (even How to Dance at a Wedding)
It’s a must-have guide that will finally convince him it’s in his best interest to make you happy, no matter what it takes.
GUYS: Don’t panic. It’s not how perfect you are, it’s how perfect she thinks you are. How to Iron Your Own Damn Shirt is your key to the castle. Imagine what she’ll let you get away with if you master a few skills, such as:
• How to Appear Calm While She’s Driving
• How to Apologize Convincingly
• How to Enjoy a Chick Flick
• Plus, more than 50 other essential topics (even How to Hide Your Porn)
How to Iron Your Own Damn Shirt includes countless tips and tricks for keeping you sane, keeping her happy, and keeping you both laughing.
From the Trade Paperback edition.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: