Getting a prototype made is much easier today. With rapid prototyping methods and CNC machines, just about anything that can be displayed on a computer screen can be made into something real.
This guidebook takes you through the true methods to create your prototype. Based on 24 years of experience, the easy to read guidebook takes you through the important step-by-step procedures.
* Step-by-Step Process – The step-by-step procedures to get a prototype designed and produced.
* Free and Low-Cost Resources – Where to get a prototype made, how to work with prototype makers, how to avoid the pitfalls many inventors make, and how to save money in the process.
* Working with a Prototype Maker – The steps an engineer takes to produce a prototype and what you need to know to work with them to get the job done right.
* Rapid Prototyping – How to take advantage of rapid prototyping technologies (SLA, SLS, FDM, LOM, 3DP).
* Prototype Design – How to determine the best design that's right for you and for your future customers.
* Demonstration – How to demonstrate your prototype for the best impact to get a deal with companies, investors, or partners.
* Feedback – How to get free feedback on your prototype to improve the marketability of your invention.
* And more.
The material is clear and concise. There's no fluff. I understand your time is valuable and you want to get to the meat of the issues quick and easy.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: