Here's the secret in 3 steps:
1. Suspend disbelief as you read the following:
2. "We Become What We Think About." - Earl Nightingale
3. Then, decide that it's true.
Now, the rest of your life, you'll be testing this for yourself. You may be asking questions like these:
- Can you actually change what you think about?
- Do positive thoughts create a positive personal environment?
- By being critical of anything or anyone around you actually improve conditions?
- Is your health affected by negative thinking?
You'll find continuing instances of both how this is true and how it might not be.
You'll be “haunted” by this singular thought, although the results won't make you lose sleep – instead, you'll awake with fresh inspirations from time to time about how to live your life even better than you are now.
Because you've just started on a journey which has no definite end.
As Earl Nightingale once said: "Start today. You have nothing to lose - but you have your whole life to win."
- - - -
This book has been compiled from various lectures and talks, so some may seem familiar. It's available in this format so you can study these various excerpts for yourself, in a single book.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: