Detailed. Comprehensive. User-friendly.
The #1 selling book on Social Security Retirement in Thailand, it's also funny as hell, and insightful.
The author's expertise is unmatched. He's written 3 books on living in Thailand and helped hundreds of would-be Social Security retirees settle in the Land of Smiles.
* Gain insight from two detailed budgets – 600/month and 2,400/month – into retiring comfortably and enjoyably on just your Social Security check.
* Learn from the fee schedules of Thai doctors and dentists (among the finest and least expensive on earth).
* Discover how to get the visa you want, the tricks of Thai dual pricing, and where to find affordable insurance.
* Follow the links to overseas Social Security services, and much more.
* Watch the videos of ordinary retirees like yourself and how they live in Thailand.
This is a proven resource for everyone thinking of retiring in the happiest, prettiest country on earth.
Stop dreaming. Start planning. Download your own copy now.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: