You’ve always dreamed of riding horses. So what are youwaiting for? It’s time you realized your equestrian dreamsand learned to ride like a pro on the back of a noble steed. AndHorseback Riding for Dummies shows you how.
Don’t know a horse’s head from its tail, a trot froma canter, withers from a fetlock? No problem. Coauthored by amedal-winning equestrian and nationally respected equestriantrainer, it tells you what you need to know about that elegantanimal, body and soul, to become an accomplished rider. And ittrains you in all the technical basics of riding for fun orcompetition, including how to:
- Find a good stable and instructor
- Select riding gear
- Warm up and keep riding muscles fit
- Establish a rapport with a horse
- Cue a horse to walk, jog, trot, lope, and cantor
- Ride in the ring and on trails
- Improve your balance and timing
- Compete in horse shows
- Buy and care for your own horse
Stop dreaming about it and learn to ride like the wind withHorseback Riding for Dummies—the ultimatebeginner’s guide to all things equestrian.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: