Want to know the best ways to care for your horse? Horse Healthand Nutrition For Dummies gives you up-to-the-minute guidanceon keeping horses healthy at all stages of life. It provides thelatest information on equine nutrition and healthcare, explaininghow your horse’s body functions and how to keep it in goodworking order.
Packed with practical advice on equine first aid and alternativetherapies, this completely practical, plain-English guide explainsexactly what to feed your four-legged “hayburner” andhow much. You’ll find out what kind of preventive care isvital to keeping your horse in good physical shape and how torecognize signs of illness when things go wrong. You’ll getthe low-down on the diseases and conditions most likely to plaguethe domestic horse and find help in deciding whether to treatproblems yourself or call the vet. Discover how to:
- Manage your horse’s diet
- House your horse safely and comfortably
- Tend to the daily details of horse care
- Examine coat, eyes, hooves and manure
- Identify, control, and prevent equine diseases
- Understand links between horse behavior and health
- Practice good horse nutrition
- Grow your own horse food
- Cover horse-health-care costs
- Breed your horse
- Care for pregnant mares and newborns
A healthy horse is a happy horse. Keep your horse fit with alittle help from Horse Health and Nutrition For Dummies, andyou’ll be happy too!
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: