A hands-on, step-by-step guide to properly maintaining yourhome
Your home requires regular maintenance to operate safely andefficiently. The expert advice in this second edition of HomeMaintenance For Dummies can help you save literally thousandsof dollars each year by showing you how to perform home maintenanceyourself!
This new edition provides the latest tips on how to tune up yourhome and make repairs to every room of the house, from basement toattic. By combining step-by-step instructions and expertinformation, this practical guide gives you the skills to tackleeverything from furnace tune-ups to leaky roofs. You'll also learnhow to conduct routine inspections, keep major appliances runningefficiently, and increase energy efficiency.
- Shows how to keep your home in tip-top shape, preserve itsvalue, and avoid costly repairs
- Covers all rooms of the house, in addition to the roof,foundation, and exterior
- Explains how to keep all home systems and major appliancesrunning smoothly
- Includes a seasonal maintenance schedule
- Provides the latest green maintenance options to help loweryour utility bills
James Carey and Morris Carey have a radio show, a newspapercolumn, and a Web site, all called On the House, and appearregularly on CBS News Saturday Morning. They are also theauthors of Home Remodeling For Dummies
If you've always wanted to tackle home repairs like a pro,Home Maintenance For Dummies, 2nd Edition is your idealresource!
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: