Designing a new house can be difficult and very costly; especially if it is not your area of expertise. There are several things to consider before finalizing a design. Colors, textures, style techniques, and of course, the working budget.
Decorating is a matter of personal taste. Style, colors and textures all play a role in good design, but are meaningless unless they are YOUR style, color and design.
You will only appreciate a particular design and decorative style if it is to your exact liking. Thus, in the process of design implementation, there will be many revisions and modifications before the desired outcome is achieved. When you are working on a tight budget, it can be very tricky.
Though it will post quite a bit of a challenge, decorating on a budget can be achieved with proper planning. Scouting around and doing lots of research and inquiries before making final decisions, is the key to get YOUR perfect look for less!
Do you know your style? Do you want to follow a certain décor accent without spending too much money on it? You want a fabulous piece of furniture in your home but can’t afford to buy the original piece?
This book will offer plenty of home design ideas which the budget-tight homeowner can imitate and implement in his own home. These budget ideas will help you with:
- Contemporary, cottage, eclectic, southwest design themes on a budget
- Design your living room or family room for less
- Budget ideas for your kitchen
- Bedroom make over ideas
- Closet cleaning tips
- How to set up a home office that is best for business
- How to camouflage with paint
- How to make faux finishes
- Ideas for window treatments
- How to use molding decoratively
- How to get fabulous furniture finds
- How to decorate with wallpaper
- How to freehand or stencil a mural
- How to have some fun with fabric
Plus more unique home decorating ideas that won’t break your bank at all!
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: