Do you long to create picture-perfect rooms but can’t quiteseem to achieve them? Do you want better functioning spaces forworking, playing, or living? Do you clamor to express your personalstyle? If you said “yes” to any of these questions,you’ve turned to the right source for real answers from thepros.
Home Decorating For Dummies, 2nd Edition is for all kindsof people in all kinds of decorating situations, including:
- First-time buyers or renters. You have a whole new place todecorate. Where do you start?
- Second- or third-time home buyers. Whether you’ve gone upor down in size, stayed in the same region or moved to a whole newone, you need to know how to make your old furniture work in a newsetting, how to add furnishings, and how to make your style seemfresh.
- Newly blended families. He has furniture, she has furniture,they have furniture. Can it all work together harmoniously?Indeed!
- And anyone else who loves decorating. Don’t forget:Imagination counts.
Each part of Home Decorating For Dummies, deals with abroad area of decorating, and each chapter contains specific anddetailed information. You'll discover tips on
- Basic planning – where to begin when you wantto start decorating
- Creating surface interest – the effects ofcolor, pattern, and texture, and the problems created by too muchor too little of them
- Creating backgrounds – what you need to knowabout the special decorating requirements of your walls
- Tackling tough rooms – how to effectivelydecorate rooms that have special functional requirements
- Accessorizing with art and other stuff – addingthe final flourishes to every space in your place
Home Decorating For Dummies, 2nd Edition contains all thebasics – including how to figure out what you canspend; how to spend it; and the latest and greatest in styles,trends, and technology. What do you do with your space next? Thepossibilities are endless.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: