GOD WANTS YOU WELL!
Someone has said that prayer is not about overcoming God's reluctance, but about laying hold of His willingness. This can also be said of healing ministry—it is not about overcoming God's reluctance, but laying hold of His willingness to heal. God's willingness is seen in His Word, where He has repeatedly revealed His desire to heal His people. The format of healing Scriptures and healing prayers is designed to help you lay hold of God's willingness to heal you by laying hold of His Word and praying it back to Him in faith.
The Bible says that "Faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God" (Romans 10.17). The Word of God reveals the will of God, and so enables us to pray effectively. "Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him" (1 John 5.14,15). Healing is the will of God for His people, as these Scriptures show, so you can pray confidently, knowing that He hears you, and that you will receive your healing.
In this book you will discover:
- God's healing words in the Old Testament
- How healing is revealed in the names of God
- How to choose life
- God's healing words in the New Testament
- The healing ministry of Jesus
- The healing ministry of the disciples
- Life restoration stories in the Bible
- How healing is revealed in the name of Jesus
- The Lord's Prayer as healing prayer
- The Lord's Supper as healing prayer
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: