Want shinier, prettier, & healthier hair?
How about getting your hair to grow longer and more luxuriously?
Ever wonder if you are taking proper care of your short/long, dry/oily, curly/straight hair?
Is brushing your hair 100 strokes a day sufficient to keep it healthy?
Got dandruff or split ends?
Could the shampoo or other products you are using actually be damaging your hair?
There are certainly ways to synthetically enhance your natural hair. For those who want to alter their hair, there are safe ways to do that for your personal hair type.
"Hair Care Like A Pro" will teach you everything you need to know about caring for your hair. Here are just some of the things you will learn from this book:
- Different hair types and how your hair changes with age
- Proper way to wash, condition, dry your hair based on your particular hair type
- What you need to know about haircuts, trims, and best hair styles for your hair type
- How to select the best products for your hair type
- Natural ingredients and do-it-yourself products
- Styling tips
- How to grow your hair longer
- How to repair damaged hair
- Diet choices that get you healthier hair
- How to change your lifestyle to improve your hair
- And much more...
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: