This CCPS Guideline book outlines current transportation risk analysis software programs and demonstrates several available risk assessment programs for land transport by rail, truck, and pipeline for consequences that may affect the public or the environment.
- Provides introductory transport risk considerations for process engineers
- Gives guidance on route selection, equipment factors and materials
- Describes transportation security risk issues and industry practices to mitigate them
- Includes loading and unloading checklists for several transport modes
- Develops specific operating procedures and checklists to reduce human error
- Discusses considerations for transportation security, including threat and vulnerability assessments and potential countermeasures
- Summarizes key transportation security regulations, guidelines and industry initiatives.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: