- A must-have reference to more than 100 common residentialconditions—from accessibility issues to working withzinc
- Practical information that the architect, engineer, contractorand homeowner can access quickly, with over 230 supporting tablesphotos and details
- Identifies frequently used reference standards, acceptablepractices, and other relevant resources
Quick, reliable answers to your most common on-sitequestions
When you're in the field, you never know what you'll comeacross. Graphic Standards Field Guide to ResidentialConstruction gives you fast access to the information you needwhen you're on-site and under pressure.
Presented in a highly visual and easily portable format,Graphic Standards Field Guide to Residential Construction isorganized by CSI's MasterFormat and is coordinated with the 2009International Residential Code, as well as current sustainablepractices. It addresses issues pertaining to residentialconstruction by covering every aspect of the process, such as theuse of materials, structural concerns, finishes, thermal andmoisture protection, accessible design applications, and more.
Graphic Standards Field Guide to Residential Constructionextends beyond the studio, with:
- Quick access to essential information wherever you are
- Graphic Standards-quality details accompanied by photographsand tables
- Illustrations that help you troubleshoot problems, along withon-the-spot solutions
- Compact format that's easy to reference and carry along
Graphic Standards Field Guide to Residential Constructionis a handy companion that offers the essential tools thattime-crunched professionals can turn to in an instant when dealingwith clients, or when handling the many complex demands surroundingconstruction management.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: