Are you bemused by blogs? Eager to become a blogger? GoogleBlogger For Dummies can help you start blogging sooner than youthink.
More than 14 million people are promoting a business, connectingwith family and friends, and sharing opinions with Google Blogger.This book helps you start a Blogger account, create content, buildan audience, make money from your blog, and more, all withoutlearning to program. You’ll be able to:
- Learn the parts of a blog, what Blogger does, and how to choosegoals and blog topics
- Choose a domain name, learn to use the dashboard, pick atemplate, and configure settings
- Dress up your blog with themes and find out where to get plentyof free ones
- Learn blogging etiquette and some secrets for long-termsuccess
- Make money from your blog with Google Adsense, contextual andtext link ads, and merchandising with CafePress
- Set up multi-user blogs or branch into mobile blogging,podcasting, or video blogging
- Take advantage of social networking sites and learn simplesearch engine optimization techniques
- Maintain your blog with tools like Blog This! and QuickEdit
- Moderate comments effectively, track your stats, and more
Google Blogger is a great choice for beginning bloggers, andGoogle Blogger For Dummies gives you the know-how to ventureconfidently into the blogosphere.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: