Google Apps are Web-based, low-cost (or free!) office productivitytools that do everything those expensive applications do —and you can access them from any computer with an Internetconnection. Google Apps For Dummies boosts your "app-titude"by giving you the low-down on choosing, setting up, and using thesenifty and powerful gadgets for work or play.
Whether you're an individual who wants to take advantage ofiGoogle or an organization looking for an enterprise-wide trainingsolution for users at all levels, this comprehensive, practicalguide brings you up to speed with all of the basic information andadvanced tips and tricks you need to make good use of every GoogleApps's tool and capability. Discover how to:
- Get productive fast with free or inexpensive Web-basedapps
- Design your perfect Start Page layout
- Choose among the different editions
- Use Gmail and Google Talk
- Work with Google Docs and spreadsheet documents
- Create and collaborate on documents
- Import events into your calendar
- Build dazzling presentations
- Use Dashboard to create and manage user accounts
- Create a Web page with a unique domain setting
Google Apps are poised to shatter the primacy of the current wayof working with PCs, saving businesses, schools, governmentagencies, and individuals big bucks on software, networkinfrastructure, and administration. Google Apps For Dummiesis your key to making this revolutionary new approach work for youand your organization.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: