The fun way to get a grip on every aspect of golf
Golf is a popular spectator sport, but for those who play it's agreat source of low impact cardiovascular, strength, and aerobicexercise. In addition, golf is by nature a social game thatprovides the opportunity to meet new people. Golf All-In-One ForDummies shows you not only how to get the most physical benefitfrom a round of golf, but also the tools you need to truly enjoythe game.
From perfecting your swing to avoiding injuries, the proventechniques presented in this book give you everything you need tohave the time of your life every time you hit the links.
- The basics of golf
- Details on the latest golf equipment and technology
- Tips on how to improve the short game, including putting,chipping, and getting out of tough spots
- Rules and etiquette that every golfer needs to know
- Plans for keeping fit and designing workouts to improve yourgame
- Mental tricks and exercises to help you succeed
- Tips on grips, stances, and swings
- New tips from top players on how to improve your game
- Great new courses, tournaments, players who have changed thegame, and a review of golf's greatest moments
Whether you already have some golf experience or are completelynew to the game, Golf All-In-One For Dummies will have youplaying like a pro in no time.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: