Created especially for the Australian customer!
Learn the basics of bookkeeping and start on the path tosuccess!
If you've been putting off sorting through a mountain ofreceipts and invoices, delay no more& — thisstraightforward reference will help keep the finances of anybusiness, no matter how large or small, in order. GettingStarted in Bookkeeping For Dummies explains the essentials,from understanding GST through to recording everyday transactionsand whipping up flawless reports.
- Get started with the basics — understanddouble-entry bookkeeping and how to handle debits and credits
- Find accounting software — choose the accountingprogram that's right for you
- Create record-keeping systems — set up proceduresto help everyday business run smoothly
- Track your transactions — record sales andpayments, and reconcile accounts
- Understand GST — calculate GST correctly and learnhow to code transactions
- Balance the books — reconcile bank accounts andmake sure your work is spot on
- General financial reports — provide accuratereports to help a business grow and succeed
- Become a great bookkeeper — develop the rightattitude for bookkeeping success
Open the book and find:
- Simple ways to build a list of accounts
- How to comprehend debits and credits
- Tips for choosing accounting software
- An explanation of GST and how it affects businesstransactions
- Strategies for collecting overdue debts
- Easy references for how to allocate tricky transactions
- Advice on registering as a BAS agent
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: