"Why are you doing what you're doing when you're doing it?"
If you can account for one-hundred percent of time spent in the workplace, you're more organized than most people; if not, you need to rethink your day. Getting Organized at Work provides 24 proven tips, tools, and strategies that will help you analyze your use of time, root out inefficiencies, and change bad habits. Address the practical, realistic challenges inside and you'll soon see measurable differences in your productivity. This constructive, high-speed guide offers all the information you'll need to:
- Organize and prioritize the elements of your day
- Develop and use a master list to keep your mind clear and the work flowing
- Set realistic goals by anticipating unplanned, time-wasting obstacles
- Plan, schedule, and conduct meetings so you don't waste your-and everyone else's-precious time
- Convert your telephone and email inboxes from time-wasters into time-savers
These simple tips will help you eliminate confusion and work more efficently. Before you know it, you'll be getting more done in less time, and ending each day more satisfied than you thought possible.
Getting Organized at Work is the first step to creating a career-boosting time-management system, the benefits of which you'll enjoy for years to come.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: