Get the Job You Want, Even When No One’s Hiring
You CAN find a good job in a bad economy – but NOT with conventional search strategies.
New Rules for a New Reality
Today’s job market is the toughest in recent history, and the challenges are here to stay. Even so, you CAN get the job you want – IF you discard conventional approaches to the search. Get the Job You Want, Even When No One’s Hiring is the ONLY career book that:
- Explains the special strategies necessary to land a job during an economic crisis
- Integrates comprehensive, practical guidance on both job search and career management
- Provides an extensive online “Job Search Survival Toolkit” to augment the book
- Addresses the realities of this job market with real-world, actionable steps
- Positions this downturn in the economy as a positive opportunity to develop a much better career
In Get the Job You Want, Even When No One’s Hiring, career expert Ford R. Myers maps the new world of job search and reveals essential strategies for your success. You’ll learn how to seize opportunities that aren’t posted yet … how to make yourself an instant asset to potential employers … how to clearly stand-out as the best candidate ... and how to leverage social media, blogs, and other Web tools.
Best of all, you’ll learn how to “recession-proof” your career for the long term. Can YOU Get the Job You Want, Even When No One’s Hiring? With this powerful new book – YES, you can!
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: