A complete guide to score your highest on the GRE—now witha bonus CD-ROM
The Education Testing Service announced recently that changes tothe 2011 GRE test are the most significant updates to the exam todate. The new computer-based test is intended to measure skillsthat are truly critical to performing well in graduate or businessschool. GRE For Dummies, Premier 7th Edition with CD-ROM,provides students with an updated study guide for the redesignedGRE, as well as multiple practice tests, including additionalcontent and two additional practice tests on the CD-ROM that arenot available in the standard edition of the book. The informationincluded in this revised and expanded Premier edition preparesreaders to achieve their maximum score on this challengingexam.
Here, you'll get an updated study guide for the newly configuredGRE test and three tests that model real GRE questions, plus twoadditional tests on the CD-ROM. It covers all the sections you'llencounter on the actual exam—verbal reasoning, quantitativereasoning, and analytical writing.
- An updated test prep guide to the GRE
- Strategies for all the question types on the 2011 exam
- Two fully revised practice tests and one brand new practicetest plus two additional timed tests on the CD-ROM—for atotal of 5 practice tests
- Hundreds of practice questions with detailed explanations andwalk-throughs
- Everything you need to know to conquer the three sections ofthe exam—verbal reasoning, quantitative reasoning, andanalytical writing
- 500 vocabulary terms most likely to appear on the test, plus300 vocabulary flashcards on the CD-ROM
With clear, straight-forward advice and written in anapproachable, easy-to-understand manner, GRE For Dummies,Premier 7th Edition with CD-ROM is your ticket to scoring yourhighest on the new GRE.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: