- Score higher on the GMAT and get into the business school ofyour choice
- Improve your skills to conquer the verbal and quantitativesections
- Write clearly and effectively to ace the analytical writingsection
- Prepare for the big day with expert strategies for solvingintegrated reasoning problems
Review your math knowledge and verbal skills with theinteractive flashcards, and take 5 simulated GMAT tests on thecompanion CD
Practice your skills and score your highest on the GMAT
Nervous about taking the GMAT? Don't sweat it! This hands-on,friendly guide gives you all the preparation you need to maximizeyour score and outsmart your competition. You'll discover how tothink the GMAT way and chart your study progress with updatedpractice questions, math and grammar reviews, and five full-lengthpractice exams.
- Conquer the verbal section - get the 4-1-1 on how to spotthe common types of errors for sentence corrections, how to readthrough a passage quickly and effectively, and how to break apartand analyze arguments
- Ace analytical writing - discover what the GMAT is lookingfor in the analytical writing section and find pointers on writinga well- organized and compelling essay
- Make sense of math - find plain-English explanations ofwhat you'll encounter in the quantitative section, from basicarithmetic and algebra to more complex concepts like coordinategeometry
- Rip through the reasoning - get strategies for approachingthe integrated reasoning section and find out how to extract datafrom tables, charts, and graphs
Open the book and find:
- A plain-English explanation of the test's format
- What to bring on exam day
- How to make educated guesses
- Common pitfalls to avoid
- Tips and advice to calm your nerves
- Proven ways to save time and beat the clock
- Ten writing errors to avoid
- Guidance on increasing your chances of gaining admission to thebusiness school of your choice
Five full-length practice tests in timed and untimed modes,flashcards to review important formulas and concepts, and a set ofintegrated reasoning practice questions.
See the CD appendix for details and complete systemrequirements.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: