How to determine the true strength and stability of anybusiness
What's the key to multibillionaire Warren Buffett's five-decaderun as the most successful investor in history? Fundamentalanalysis. Now, Fundamental Analysis For Dummies puts thistried and true method for gauging any company's true underlyingvalue into sensible and handy step-by-step instructions..
In this easy-to-understand, practical, and savvy guide you'lldiscover why this powerful tool is particularly important toinvestors in times of economic downturn and how it helps you assessa business's overall financial performance by using historical andpresent data to forecast its future monetary value. You'll alsolearn how to use fundamental analysis to spot bargains in themarket, minimize your risk, and improve your overall investmentskills.
- Shows how to predict the future value of a business based onits current and historical financial data
- Helps you guage a company's performance against itscompetitors
- Covers evaluation of internal management
- Reveals how to determine if in a company's credit standing isany jeopardy
- Applies fundamental analysis to other investment vehicles,including currency, bonds, and commodities
- Matt Krantz is a writer and reporter for USA TODAY andUSATODAY.COM where he covers investments and financial markets
Read Fundamental Analysis For Dummies and find thebargains that could make you the next Warren Buffett!
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: