Functional Anatomy for Sport and Exercise is a quick reference guide to human musculoskeletal anatomy in its moving, active context.
An accessible format makes it easy for students to locate clear, concise explanations and descriptions of anatomical structures, human movement terms and key concepts. Covering all major anatomical areas, the book includes:
- an A-to-Z guide to anatomical terms and concepts.
- clear and detailed anatomical illustrations
- cross-referenced entries throughout
- highlighted key terms
- ‘hot topics’ discussed in more detail
- full references and a list of suggested further reading.
Functional Anatomy for Sport and Exercise is a must-have supplement for undergraduates in applied anatomy, functional anatomy, kinesiology, physical education, strength and conditioning, biomechanics and related areas.
Clare Milner is Assistant Professor in Biomechanics at the University of Tennessee, USA
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: