Take the mystery out of the Freemasons
Fascinated by Freemasons? Freemasons For Dummies is theinternationally bestselling introduction to the Masons, the oldestand largest "secret society" in the world. This balanced,eye-opening guide demystifies Freemasonry, explaining everythingfrom its elaborate rituals and cryptic rites, to its curioussymbols and their meanings.
With new and improved content, including updated examples andreferences throughout, this new edition of Freemasons ForDummies provides the most straightforward, non-intimidatingguide to the subject on the market.
- Updated expert coverage of the basic beliefs and philosophybehind Freemasonry
- Revised information on the history of the society, includingupdates concerning its founding, famous historical members, andpivotal events
- New coverage devoted to the recent influx of youngermembership
- The latest and ongoing controversies and myths surroundingFreemasonry
- The role of women in a Masonic organization, includingopportunities for women to participate in Freemasonry
- The effects cultural and political changes and worldwide eventsare having on the organization
If you're intrigued by the mystery that surrounds the Masons,get ready to learn the facts about this ancient order inFreemasons For Dummies.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: