With the housing bubble of the past few years bursting and interestrates on the rise, there has been an upsurge in the number offoreclosures across the country, creating many opportunities forprofit. But investing in real estate foreclosure[s?] can be a toughjob, especially when a negative stigma is attached. How do you makemoney while preserving your morals and trust?
Foreclosure Investing For Dummies shows you how to investin foreclosures ethically without being accused of stealing homesfrom “little old ladies.” This step-by-step guide helpsyou thoroughly research property, find the best opportunities,purchase foreclosures, and avoid misleading distressed homeowners.This book doesn’t promise quick profits through minimal work,but it will provide you with invaluable information to become asuccessful investor, including:
- Identifying opportunities and understanding risks
- Obtaining information, tools, support, and resources
- Locating properties prior to foreclosure
- Assisting homeowners through the foreclosure process
- Acquiring properties below market value prior to theauction
- Buying property at an auction, from lending institutions, andgovernment agencies
- Repairing, renovating, and selling or leasing property
This book provides tips and strategies for refinancing yourproperty and maximizing your profits. It also gives you advice onhow to assist homeowners, have them work with you, and commonmistakes you should avoid. It’s time to go out and make themost of foreclosure investing, and with Foreclosure InvestingFor Dummies by your side, your hard work and devotion willbring tons of success!
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: