Introducing Food, Glorious Food: The Kindle Carb & Calorie Counter, A Guide to Complete Food Counts, 2nd ed.
Food, Glorious Food is the all-new, updated release of our popular, comprehensive guide to nutrient values for more than 12,000 natural, packaged, and restaurant foods. Unlike other food count books, the information in this volume has been specifically formatted for digital devices—PCs, smartphones, tablets and dedicated ebook readers. Each entry is presented in the official USDA Nutrition Facts label format, with complete counts for all categories, including our bonus measure, the "net carb" count, which is used by all low-carbohydrate diet plans, like Atkins and Eades. The various nutrient types are color-coded with resizable fonts and reflowable text, for easy reading and quick identification, and all items in the book are searchable and clickable with active, internal links and multi-layered indexes.
- Nutrition label format
- All the nutrient counts you need: calories, fats, protein, and carbohydrates, including fiber, sugar, and “net carbs” (for low-carbohydrate diet plans), cholesterol, and sodium
- Fully searchable with your software/ereader’s search function
- Active (clickable) Table of Contents, Main Index, and Chapter Indexes
- Multiple serving sizes for most foods
- Weights and measures in both US and metric formats (ounces/grams and fluid ounces/millilitres)
*** Please note that the links in this book will NOT operate in the Kobo Desktop App. You must have an actual Kobo Device to use the indexes and Table of Contents. ***
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: