The insider's guide to acing the internal medicine boards written by physicians who passed
Apply the proven First Aid formula for exam success!
New FULL-COLOR design!
5 STAR DOODY'S REVIEW
"I wish I had this book when I was studying for my boards. It is well worth the price for both study for the boards and for a quick reference." -- Doody's Review Service (reviewing a previous edition)
Perfect for last minute review as well as recertification, First Aid for the Internal Medicine Boards delivers the high-yield information, mnemonics, and visual aids need for exam success. The third edition is distinguished by a new full-color presentation, new integrated mini-cases that put clinical information in context, more algorithms and tables comparing and contrasting diseases and disorders with similar presentations, and valuable clinical pearls. All content is based on the most recently adminstered in-service and board exams so you know you are studying the most relevant, up-to-date material possible.
- A complete one-stop review of the most frequently tested topics
- NEW full-color design
- NEW integrated mini-cases prepare you for what you will see on exam day
- Insider tips and study strategies for outstanding performance
- Hundreds of high-yield tables, diagrams, and illustrations
- Key Facts in the margin notes reinforce must-know information
- Mnemonics make learning and memorization fast, fun, and easy
- Great as a refresher for recertification
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: