Those are the two words every employee dreads. But what does it really mean to be let go, and more important, what can you do to turn this situation into an opportunity for future success?
Fired, Laid-Off or Forced Out takes the fear out of the possibility of losing your job and replaces it with specific guidelines any worker can use to protect his or her rights. From the factory worker to the professional, the salesperson to upper management, anyone can benefit from the insight and the proven steps described to obtain a positive outcome.
Successful strategies clearly explain how you can:
- Survive a Disciplinary Action
- Diffuse Volatile Situations
- Change an Abusive Environment
- Prevent Termination
- Handle the Termination Itself
- Negotiate a Severance Agreement
- Evaluate Your Case
- Craft a Better Settlement
- Build Your Workplace Power
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: