A divorce can be the most painful and expensive experience of your life. Whether you use a lawyer or not, protect yourself by getting all the information you need about divorce laws and your legal rights. Let File for Divorce in Illinois help you get control over this stressful time of your life.
Learn how to:
- File an Uncontested or Contested Divorce
- Protect Your Assets, Yourself and Your Children
- Save Money when Working with a Lawyer
- Negotiate Child Support and Visitation Agreements
Ready-to-Go forms with Step-by-Step Instructions
Essential documents you need to:
- End the Marriage and Start Fresh
- Resolve Property Disputes
- Calculate Child Support
- Develop a Visitation Schedule
- And much more . . .
"Their legal survival guides are
dynamite and very readable."
-Small Business Opportunities
"Explaining the way the law works."
"Sphinx [legal guides] are staples of legal how-to collections."
"An established legal guide."
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: