SET YOUR FAITH ON FIRE!
Most Christians wonder why they don’t see greater results from their prayers. They know that it is important to have faith and try their best to believe, but still they get meager results compared to the early church. Could it be that there are forces arrayed against them to keep them from true and genuine faith? Is it possible that their faith is as unstable as the waves of the sea?
In Faith on Fire, Ben R. Peters addresses these questions and identifies the structures of unbelief that may be keeping you in fear, doubt and insecurity. These structures can exist not only in our individual souls but they can also be built into the culture of a nation, people group, denomination, movement or local church group.
If the enemy has robbed you of your faith through fear, lies and false securities, you don’t have to put up with it anymore. In this book, you will learn:
* The importance of defeating the enemies of faith
* How to identify some of the strongest and most common structures of unbelief
* How to destroy and eliminate these structures of unbelief that war against your faith
* How to replace them with structures of faith
* How to live in the simplicity of faith
These biblical truths will not only change your personal life for the better but will also help you to bless, increase and prosper the Kingdom of God. With faith you can move the mountains in your world.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: